Posting Date: February 2024
Annex Montessori is thrilled to announce the opening of a new toddler room catering to children aged 18 to 30 months. In light of this expansion, we are actively seeking a dedicated and certified Toddler Teacher to join our esteemed team. This presents an ideal opportunity, particularly for recent graduates from MACTE accredited toddler training programs, to gain invaluable experience under the guidance of a seasoned Head Toddler Teacher.
- AMI or MACTE Certified Montessori Teacher (having RECE also, is considered an asset)
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Proficiency in oral and written communication
- Effective classroom management abilities
- Positive demeanor, enthusiasm for working with children
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year of teaching experience in a Montessori environment
- Current criminal reference check, vulnerable sector
- Updated immunization record and TB test
- Valid First Aid/CPR – Level C certification
- Develop and execute an enriching Montessori program within a nurturing environment
- Ensure constant supervision of children, maintaining a safe atmosphere
- Foster open and supportive communication with parents
- Exhibit familiarity with pertinent sections of the CCEYA
- Uphold professionalism, confidentiality, and courtesy consistently
If you possess the aforementioned qualifications and are passionate about delivering high-quality education within a Montessori framework, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and relevant certifications to email@example.com.
Annex Montessori is an equal opportunity employer, embracing applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. Kindly note that we are unable to sponsor any candidates. Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience level.
We sincerely appreciate all applications; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Annex Montessori reserves the right to close the job posting once a suitable candidate is selected.