Petite Maison Montessori – East York, ON
Petite Maison Montessori (PMM) is a CCMA-accredited Montessori School. We offer Toddler and Casa classes for children 18 months – 6 year-olds and have been registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education since 1999.
We are currently seeking an experienced Montessori Casa Co-Teacher, who is enthusiastic, qualified, energetic, and who can become part of our talented, creative, and successful team.
PMMS’s engaging working environment and dedicated team will support you in your role as a Montessori Teacher. You will have the chance to challenge your students to reach their full potential.
The successful/ideal applicant should possess the following:
- Holds an AMI/MACTE accredited Montessori Diploma or is currently enrolled in an accredited program.
- First Aid/CPR trained
- Possess a Vulnerable Sector Reference Check.
- Food Handler trained an asset.
- Effective classroom management skills
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiasm and a love for children
- Have excellent Oral, Writing, Communication, and Presentation Skills
- Immunization Certificate, as well as TB test
This is a full-time position, with the opportunity for professional growth and career stability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,500.00-$4,000.00 per month
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site childcare
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Retention bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- East York, ON M4K 2K7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- In person
Expected start date:
We kindly request all applicants send their resume to email@example.com.