Posting Date: January 2024
Annex Montessori, a reputable and fully licensed childcare center and Montessori school in Toronto, is seeking dedicated full-time individuals to join our team.
- AMI or MACTE Certified Montessori Teacher or RECE, both is considered an asset
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Effective classroom management skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, and loves to work with children
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience in a Montessori setting is preferred
- Current criminal reference check, vulnerable sector
- Updated immunization record and TB test
- Valid First Aid/CPR – Level C
- Plan and implement an effective Montessori program for children within a warm and nurturing environment
- Supervise the children at all times while ensuring a safe environment
- Communicate with parents in an open and supportive manner
- Demonstrate knowledge of all relevant sections of the CCEYA
- Maintain professionalism, confidentiality, and courtesy at all times
If you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about providing quality education in a Montessori setting, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annex Montessori is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Note: We are NOT able to sponsor any candidates.
Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience.
We appreciate all applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.