Rocking Horse Montessori School – Thornhill , ON
We offer CASA classes for children; 2.5 – 6 year-olds.
We are currently seeking an experienced Montessori Casa Teacher, who is enthusiastic, qualified, energetic, and who can become part of our innovative, creative and successful team.
RHMS’s engaging working environment and dedicated team, will support you in your role as a Montessori Teacher. You will have the chance to challenge your students towards reaching their full potential.
The successful/ideal applicant should possess the following:
- Effective classroom management skills
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiasm and a love for children
- Montessori certification
- Teaching experience
- Able to communicate effectively, in English with students, parents, and colleagues
- Have excellent, English Oral, Writing, Communication, and Presentation Skills
- Criminal reference check
- Current First Aid + CPR training
- Immunization Certificate, as well as TB test
This is a full-time position, with the opportunity for professional growth and career stability.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- teaching: 2 years (required)
- Montessori certificate (required)
- In person
Expected start date