Children’s Circle Montessori School – Brampton, ON
Children’s Circle Montessori School is seeking a full-time, permanent Toddler Classroom Staff Member.
The successful candidate is required to acquire the Infant-Toddler Montessori Diploma at Montessori Teachers College while working full-time at Children’s Circle Montessori School. Children Circle Montessori School will sponsor the cost of tuition ($6680).
The course requirements:
- January 12, 2023 through November 19, 2023
- 2 on-line instruction hours every Thursday from 8p.m. to 10p.m.
- 17 full-day in-class sessions on Saturdays or Sundays at Brampton location or Markham location (exact dates and location to be determined)
- approximately 10 hours of studying per week
- 360 student placement hours that may be done concurrently with employment at Children’s Circle Montessori School
- 3 weeks break in July 2023, week of July 10th, 17th and 24th
- The employee is required to continue working at Children’s Circle Montessori School after acquiring the diploma for at least 5 years.
- Starting wage of $16 per hour plus $2 Wage Enhancement Grant, plus General Operating Fund
- 4% Vacation Pay
- 2 Paid Personal Days Per Year
- Ability to take-off the months of July and/or August, if desired
- School is closed 2-weeks for Winter Break (unpaid)
- Supportive work environment
- Accredited Montessori Program
Full-Time hours are minimum 8:45a.m. through 4:00p.m., Monday through Friday; all staff are required to be available for some Before School Care hours (7:00a.m. to 8:45a.m.) and After School Care hours (4:00p.m. to 6:00p.m.) shifts per week. This is dependent on the needs of the classroom.
We request all applicants to send their resume and request for an interview at email@example.com