Montessori Academy Learning Centre of Cambridge – Cambridge, ON
An Opportunity to be the lead Montessori Teacher for our Toddler Program.
- Supporting the co-teacher through routines and transitions
- Planning and implementing art, sensory and themed activities for your age group
- Completing Montessori work periods and presentations
- Serving snacks and lunches to the children
- Assisting in completing daily paperwork and logs
- Assisting with classroom cleaning routines, rotated weekly
- Completing diapering and toilet training routines
- Having a daily positive interaction with parents, children and co-teachers
- Attending monthly staff meetings and after school events
- Professional Development includes, but is not limited to, observing other Montessori Schools,
Montessori Workshops, etc. Documentation of these hours is required.
Expected start date: 2021-01-04
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 per hour
All interested applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com.
When sending your resume to the email linked above, kindly inform how many years of child and Montessori experience you’ve had and if you reside in Cambridge, ON.