Bee Montessori Niagara – Niagara Falls, ON
Bee Montessori Niagara (BMN) is seeking dedicated, qualified Montessori Casa and Toddler Teachers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong ability to be both independent and a collaborative team member
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication
- Experience working in a Montessori environment an asset
- Observes and guides children while they complete purposeful, meaningful work in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Plans and implements a stimulating, engaging and age- appropriate Montessori learning experience for children ages 12 months to 6 years.
- Supports the healthy development of the child (physically, emotionally, socially etc.)
- Maintains a beautifully prepared classroom environment.
- Uses a positive and effective approach to behaviour management that aligns with Bee Montessori’s philosophy and values.
- Models desired behaviours.
- Demonstrates professionalism, confidentiality and courtesy at all times when communicating with students, families and colleagues.
- Complies with Ministry requirements (including completing mandatory log information – ie. sleep logs, toileting logs).
- Performs record keeping
The successful candidate must demonstrate experience:
- a minimum of two years of experience working with children ages 0 – 6 years (Student Teachers, or Teachers who have recently completed Diploma Program are welcome to apply)
- Maintain an engaging and stimulating environment that promotes the healthy development of children
- Accredited Toddler Montessori Diploma (AMI/ MACTE) or R.E.C.E Diploma certificate
- Police Vulnerable Sector Screening Check
- Valid First Aid- Level C
Start Date: TBD
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Daytime hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: Competitive; based on experience and credentials
COVID – 10 Considerations: Must work in compliance with policies and procedures outlined by the Ministry of Education
Thank you for your interest in our school community. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Resumes and cover letters expressing interest in this position should be forwarded to: email@example.com