Kinderbrook Montessori – Ajax and Toronto Locations
Kinderbrook Montessori, both our Ajax and Toronto locations, are looking for a Montessori Casa Directress and/or Registered Early Childhood Educator to run our Toddler or Casa programs. This full-time position is available as soon as possible.
The ideal Candidate must:
- Believe that the child will show true nature through working with the materials
- Have the ability to follow the child
- Commit to preparing and maintaining the environment in perfect order
- Have patience and humility
- Be able to create newsletters and progress reports
- Must enjoy engaging in outdoor activities with children
- Must enjoy creating art related projects with the children
- Be willing to engage in Professional Development opportunities
- Candidate must Hold a valid MACTE or AMI certificate for CASA level
- Early childhood Education diploma is considered an asset
- Have experience working with children
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour + Benefits
All staff will wear face masks when interacting with children indoors and when it is not possible to maintain social distancing. All items are provided by Kinderbrook Montessori.
We request all interested candidates to call us at 647-739-4685 to schedule an interview or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.