BrightPath Kids Canada Child Care Centre – Airdrie South, AB
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early
Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early
childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As a Montessori Teacher, you will help the children in our care to reach their full potential in all
areas of life by taking a child-centered approach to learning.
• Developing and implementing a program based on Montessori material provided by BrightPath.
• Planning and maintaining an environment that is meticulously prepared to maximize learning and
growth in students.
• Assessing the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress with parents and
• Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with co-workers, management, and
• Attending staff meetings and professional development opportunities as necessary.
• Working in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials.
• Other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
• We offer a 40% child care discount to Full-Time employees & 10% to Part-Time employees so that
your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development
and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
• Full-time staff are given 10 paid vacation days; auto vacation.
• Full-time staff are paid 9 Statutory holidays.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
• Early Childhood Education Level 2 or 3 AND B.Ed. or equivalent
• Diploma in Montessori with Pedagogy experience (MACTE, AMI, MCI, TMI) required
• Must meet province requirements for childcare employment
• Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
• Current immunization and health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.
BrightPath Kids Corp is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in
the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex,
religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other
protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial, or local laws.
BrightPath Kids Corp has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for
employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a
medical need, please contact Careers@BrightPathKids.com. This ensures that the appropriate
accommodations are in place before you begin your employment.
Pay Range: $19.00 – $20.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
No evenings or weekends!
We request all interested applicants to apply on indeed. Please find the application information below.
Job Overview – Indeed
• Company: BrightPath Kids Canada
• Title: Montessori Teacher – Child Care Centre
• Location: Airdrie South, AB
• JobID#: 655795