La Maison Montessori Kingston – Kingston, ON
The supervisor should have the mission, vision, and values of La Maison Montessori Kingston to inspire his team. Must have an open, affirmative, honest mind, communicate in a good positive manor, and always remain professional. Know the different personalities and how to intervene with these differences, include all employees in making important decisions and be proud of your profession.
The main responsibilities and tasks are program management, health and safety of children and employees, personnel management, and financial and administrative management.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Hold a Diploma of College Studies in Education in Children’s Services or Equivalency.
- Demonstrated experience in financial, budgetary and program administration management
- Interest in teamwork.
- Great sense of organization
- Demonstrated experience in managing risk
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of managers
- Knowledge of the emerging program
- In-depth knowledge of oral and written French
- Holder of a first aid certificate
Salary: To be determined with the employer
Job Type: Part-time – 21 hours/week
We request all applicants to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org