Stirling Montessori Academy
Milton and Brantford, Ontario
Stirling Montessori Academy (SMA) is dedicated to providing a nurturing and inspiring learning environment for our students. Our goal is to deliver a rich program entrenched in Montessori principles which foster independence, confidence and a love of learning.
SMA is seeking full-time Montessori Casa teachers for their Milton and Brantford schools for September 2022 with the following requirements:
- Accredited Montessori Teacher with a MACTE approved diploma
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative, positive and warm approach to teaching
- Strong classroom management, organization and planning skills
- Teaching experience with 2.5 to 6 year age group an asset
- Adaptable and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Current criminal reference check & vulnerable sector screening
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate
- Updated immunization records
Please email your resume to:
Claire Cumpstey & Caley Ruzzier, Directors
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.