Start Date: January 2021
The Montessori Country School, located in Nobleton, is a well-established, CCMA accredited Montessori School. We currently have Toddler through Elementary classrooms and we are looking to expand our teaching team.
Candidates should have:
- A Montessori Elementary diploma from a MACTE accredited or AMI training centre
- Up-to-date First Aid and CPR
- Up-to-date Immunization and 2 tiered TB test
- B.A. or B.Sc. from a recognized University
- strengths in organizational skills, communication skills, parent education and leadership
- excellent teamwork skills
- confident and flexible professionalism
- love of outdoors
- minimum 3 years teaching experience (preferred)
Compensation will be dependent upon years of experience and educational levels. MCS offers a comprehensive benefits program (after 3 months of employment). Please forward your resume to email@example.com, attention to Sarah Enright, Head of Schools. Also, please title your email ‘Nobleton Elementary Montessori Teaching Position’.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.