This is a 52 hour certificate course.
- To provide the fundamental principles of the Montessori philosophy.
- To provide opportunities to experience and handle a selection of Montessori materials.
- To gain an understanding of the role of the Montessori assistant.
The participants will learn that Dr. Montessori’s vision of education prepared the child for life. The Montessori assistant supports the child’s learning in a specially prepared environment.
- To gain an understanding of the fundamental principles of the Montessori philosophy
- To learn the principles underpinning the Montessori principles
- To develop a deep respect for the abilities of each child
- Those who wish to find employment in a Montessori setting
- Those who wish to enrich their knowledge of child development
- Parents and others who are considering a Montessori setting for their children.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.