Hillside Montessori School
76 Anglesey Blvd.
Hillside Montessori School is a CCMA Accredited school located in Etobicoke. We have been serving the Etobicoke community for over 20 years. We are a small school that provides a professional and warm atmosphere for students, teachers, and parents. We are actively engaged in building a more diverse school and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Position: French Teacher/Assistant
Hours: 8:30 am until 12:30 pm Monday-Friday September-June
Start Date: September 1, 2021
We are currently seeking a French Teacher who will be able to teach basic French to children 2.5 to 6 years and assist our Montessori teacher.
We prefer candidates with some experience working with children in a Montessori environment, however this is not a requirement.
- • Communicates with gentleness and respect, to the children and in a professional manner.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • Patient, reliable, adaptable, responsible, organized, and mature
- • Be genuinely interested in working with children
- • Up to date Immunizations
- • Current Standard First Aid with CPR level C Certification
- • Police Check including a Vulnerable Sector Screening
- • 3 references, including 2 professional and 1 personal
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted by email.
Interested candidates are invited to email resumes to Ms. Pace-Asciak at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to the accessibility for Ontarians with disability act. If you require accommodations at any time throughout the application process, please contact us prior to the closing date so the appropriate arrangements can be made.