Job Type: Full-Time & Part-Time
Positions: Montessori Toddler Guides & Montessori Casa Guides
Ashwood Glen is a fairly new, dynamic and progressive school in the heart of Burlington. Our promise, is to always put our students first and ensure we meet their social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs.
Ashwood Glen is seeking highly committed and passionate Montessori Guides in both the Toddler and Casa programs, who will be responsible for educating, stimulating, influencing, and caring for the children in their classroom environment.
Ashwood Glen school has been open for only two years and already has grown with 3 Casa and 3 Toddler classrooms with the potential of another two classrooms. We are growing rapidly needing wonderful Montessori educators – like you.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with children, coworkers, and parents
- Supportive attitude and ability to provide emotional, physical, and/or behavioral support to children
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Ability to take initiative in and out of the classroom
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive in relation to health and safety
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Toddler / Casa Montessori Diploma (AMI / MACTE Accredited Training)
- Standard First Aid/CPR Level C
- Updated Immunization record
- Recent Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site childcare
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Please submit application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3430 Fairview Street