Gibbons Park Montessori School – London, ON
Gibbons Park Montessori in London, Ontario provides high-quality Montessori education in a beautiful park setting that nurtures the child as well as the entire family. We are looking for creative and independent individuals who have a love for creating an environment to help children reach their own potential in a loving and supportive way. We are seeking a Montessori trained teacher (Casa or Toddler) or Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE) with a desire to learn about the Montessori philosophy and style of education to join our team.
Experience working in a Toddler (ages 18 months-3 years) classroom is an asset.
The ideal candidate:
• Montessori diploma and/or Early Childhood Education diploma and experience (required).
• Familiarity with implementation of CCEYA regulations within a Montessori context.
• Montessori Toddler and/or Casa training is preferred.
• Maturity, compassion, responsibility, patience, and excellent judgement.
• An ability to work with a team and positive attitude.
• An appreciation for children at this age, and a desire to help children fulfill their potential.
• Thorough understanding of the developmental characteristics/needs of the children ages 18 months through three years.
• Fantastic parent communication skills, both verbal and written and willingness to see parents as partners.
• Vulnerable Sector Police Screening, Medical Examination/Immunization Records, Standard
First Aid and CPR-C.
This is a salaried position with paid sick days and holidays. Salaries are competitive with Montessori schools in the area.
We request all applicants to email their resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
The anticipated start date is Tuesday, September 6, 2022 with training to occur in August. No phone
calls, please. While we welcome all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.