Cambridge Leaf Montessori School – Toronto, ON
Cambridge Leaf Montessori School (CLMS) was founded on warm, loving relationships between our students, parents, teachers and staff members. CLMS offers a Montessori-based Pre-School program for children 18 months to 6 years.
- Responsible for planning and implementing activities that encourage children’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical development;
- Maintain open communication with co-workers and parents;
- Maintain up to date student records, proficient in report card writing;
- Plan and create group lessons, materials and art pieces surrounding monthly themes;
- Observe and record relevant information on each child’s progress as required/as per School practices;
- Maintain classroom and all teaching materials in good condition, responsible for toy/material disinfection;
- Participate in outdoor activities with children for at least 2 hours per day;
- Ensure the program compliance with all Ministry and program’s standards. i.e. CCEYA, CCMA;
- Provide supervision and training of students and supply teachers;
- Attend all mandatory training required by the school;
- Participate in all school events including open houses, parent meetings, etc. required by the school;
- Perform other duties as assigned by classroom teachers/principal/school director.
- Montessori Certified/Registered member of the College of Early Childhood Educators of Ontario.
- Valid Standard First Aid and Level “C” CPR. · Up-to-date medical, TB test and immunization record required.
- Criminal reference check required upon hiring.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Effective organizational, scheduling and time management skills
- Ability to observe, document and facilitate each child’s learning for developmental planning.
- At least 1 year experience in a preschool Casa class environment.
- teaching: Minimum 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
We request all interested applicants to email their resume to email@example.com.