Morningside Montessori School – Cambridge, ON
Morningside Montessori School is seeking a dedicated, professional, who has a passion for working with children. We are a small school who takes pride in providing an authentic Montessori environment for children to flourish in. Our collaborative team is positive and dedicated. This full-time Montessori Guide position begins in late August for the September 2023-2024 school year.
- Must have AMI or TMI or MACTE Accredited Casa Montessori Diploma.
- BA, or OCT, or RECE certification are considered an asset.
- Current Standard First Aid, CPR and AED Level C.
- Current Up to Date Medical Immunization Record.
- Current Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening.
- Supportive and reliable person with a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for working with children.
- Patient, kind, friendly, respectful towards children, co-workers and families.
- Strong classroom management and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Professional and Independent.
- Implement and practice MMS Policies and Procedures.
- A commitment to the Montessori Philosophy.
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team.
- French knowledge considered an asset.
Remuneration & Hours of Work:
- Attendance Monday to Friday
- A three-month probation beginning at the start of employment will be in effect.
- Salary range: Competitive Salary depending on Candidate qualifications and experience.
- Extended health care benefits available.
- We thank all who apply, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start Date: August 2023
We request all applicants submit their resume to email@example.com