Bee Montessori Niagara School – Niagara Falls, ON
Bee Montessori Niagara is seeking a passionate and dedicated Montessori trained Toddler Guide to join our growing school community.
The successful candidate will work in partnership (as co-teachers) with another Montessori trained Toddler teacher.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- strong ability to be both independent and a collaborative team member
- strong leadership and organizational skills
- effective interpersonal skills (including oral and written communication)
Job Description/Responsibilities Include:
- Working hours: 8:15 am – 4:15 pm daily, Monday through Friday
- Observes and guides children while they complete purposeful, meaningful work in a safe
and nurturing environment
- Maintains a beautifully prepared classroom environment
- Plans and implements a stimulating, engaging and age-appropriate Montessori learning
environment for Toddler aged children
- Uses a positive and effective approach to behaviour management that aligns with Bee
Montessori’s philosophy and values.
- Models desired behaviours
- Demonstrates professionalism, confidentiality and courtesy at all times when
communicating with students, families and colleagues
- Complies with Ministry requirements (including completing mandatory log information – ie.
sleep logs, toileting logs)
- Completes individualized lesson plans
- Performs record keeping
- a competitive salary
- paid Winter Break/March Break
- a minimum of 8 paid personal days per school year
- a thoroughly prepared Montessori environment
- mentorship and opportunities for professional development
- a caring, warm and friendly workplace environment
- previous experience working with children ages 0-6 years
- Accredited Montessori Diploma (AMI/MACTE)
- Current First Aid/CPR training
- Valid Vulnerable Sector Police Check
Thank you for your interest in our school community. Qualified candidates will be contacted
for an interview.
Resumes and cover letters expressing interest in this position should be forwarded to: email@example.com
We can’t wait for you to BEE part of our team!