Royal Cachet Montessori and Private Schools – Markham, ON
Royal Cachet Montessori and Private Schools offer programs for Infant, Toddler, Casa, and Elementary students in our clean, bright, spacious, and healthy environment facilities located in Markham and Stouffville.
With increasing enrollment, we are looking for an enthusiastic Infant/Toddler Montessori Teacher to join our team.
Applicants should have a MACTE-Accredited, Infant/Toddler Montessori Diploma, current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C with AED certificate, good health assessment, and a clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check. A listing on the CECE public register is considered an asset.
Successful candidate qualities include:
- Positive, enthusiastic, caring, patient, nurturing, and loving demeanour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents, and school associates.
- Good oral and written communication skills with fluency in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment to help our students flourish.
- Self-motivated with a professional attitude and attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate Start
Please submit your resume to Ms. Naya Bobotsis at email@example.com. We appreciate all applications; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.