Start Date: Immediately
Looking for an Infant-Toddler trained teacher to work in my home with 3 toddlers 2yrs-3.5yrs of age. We live 30 minutes north of Barrie. I’m formally trained in medicine and my husband an engineer. We are looking for support for 3 toddlers. This supports us immensely, allowing us to continue our current projects in the world. We appreciate your generosity to work with us.
Our home’s environment, has clean eating practices, healthy sleep hygiene, and a learning environment favouring the Montessori Modality: materials, how they’re placed on the shelves, the furniture and the mindset. We love experiencing creative expressions through music, art, nature, culinary palate, and self expression.
- We will provide meals and snacks. The candidate will complete: prep, delivery and clean up of meals and snacks
- Care time: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Must have Infant/Child First Aid & CPR
- Criminal Reference/Vulnerable Sector Check Required
- Up to Date Immunizations
- Willing to collaborate and offer improvements to the home’s Montessori environment.
- The ideal candidate speaks Italian, English (more languages even better) and plays piano and/or guitar.
- Enjoys being in nature is an asset
- We are able to provide room + board to the candidate
- Salary negotiable
We are very open to collaborating with the candidate to fulfill on their needs and ours. We approach teamwork from a win-win mindset.
Start date: Immediate
End date: May 2021 with potential to stay on.
Contact us if you are called to be part of our team.