Royal Cachet Montessori and Private Schools – Markham, ON
RCMS offers programs for Infant, Toddler, Casa, and Elementary students in our clean, bright, spacious, and healthy environment facilities located in Markham and Stouffville.
With increasing enrollment, we are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Lower & Upper Elementary Montessori Teacher to join our team.
Applicants should have a MACTE-Accredited Montessori Diploma, current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C with AED certificate, good health assessment, and a clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check.
Successful candidate qualities include:
- Positive, enthusiastic, caring, patient, flexible, and loving demeanour.
- Gentle and nurturing disposition while promoting an engaging curriculum in an orderly and safe prepared classroom environment built on respect, empathy, and kindness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents, and school personnel.
- Good oral and written communication skills with fluency in English.
- Self-motivated with an ability to multi-task, a professional attitude, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skilled in planning and implementing lesson plans, preparing progress reports, conducting formal parent interviews, maintaining accurate records, and good classroom management.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment to help our students flourish.
- Follow the school’s policies and procedures with a strong commitment to the Montessori philosophy.
- Confident in the use of technology and capable of using Zoom and Google Classroom.
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: September 2022 or earlier