Hamilton Montessori School, Stoney Creek, ON
Hamilton Montessori School is looking to assemble a team of Montessori
Teacher’s to be a part of our growing Montessori school community.
Individual(s) must provide a nurturing and stimulating environment to facilitate child(rens)
growth, exploration and participation. New graduates are eligible to apply to this position
Duties of Applicant:
- Maintain a clean, safe and positive prepared Montessori classroom environment
- develop Montessori lesson plans for children to develop their social, emotional,
physical and intellectual skills
- Observe the child and interpret the child(s) needs
- Participate in school activities and accompanying students on field trips
- Attending seminars and workshops as and when required
- Adhering to school policies and guidelines at all times
- Planning and implementing a Lower and or an Upper Elementary Montessori
- Excellent leadership, classroom, time management and organizational skills.
- Building relationships with families and including them in the learning process.
- Working as part of a team with Co-workers, Families, Community Partners, and
- Ensuring the safety of children by learning and acknowledging all children’s
diverse needs, backgrounds, and creating equitable opportunities for all children
- Must be able to host parent evenings, such as Science Fairs, International Day,
Graduation Events, Outdoor Events and similar events.
- Must be able to independently write report cards.
- Montessori Diploma (MACTE, AMI) in Montessori Elementary teaching ( Lower or
Upper Elementary) , OR B.Ed / B.A in a related discipline is required
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR-C (or willing to obtain before starting)
- Current Vulnerable Screening Police Record Check (or willing to obtain before
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- A lifelong learner who can be a good role model for children
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Re: Elementary Montessori Teacher Position