Royal Cachet Montessori and Private Schools
9921 Woodbine Ave. 160 Mostar St.
Markham, ON Stouffville, ON
L6C 1H7 L4A 0Y2
Phone: (905) 888-7700 Phone: (905) 640-8088
RCMS offers programs for Infant, Toddler, Casa, and Elementary students in our clean, bright, spacious, and healthy environment facilities located in Markham and Stouffville.
Royal Cachet Montessori Schools are expanding and now seeking an Elementary Montessori educator with a MACTE accredited Montessori Diploma, current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C with AED certificate, good health assessment, and a Police Vulnerable Sector Check. Familiarity with the CCEYA requirements is considered an additional asset.
Successful candidate qualities include:
* Positive, enthusiastic, caring, patient, and loving demeanour.
* Gentle and nurturing disposition while promoting an engaging curriculum in an orderly and safe prepared classroom environment built on respect, empathy, and kindness.
* Follow the school’s policies and procedures with a strong commitment to the Montessori philosophy.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents, and school personnel.
* Good oral and written communication skills with fluency in English.
* Capable of planning and implementing lesson plans, preparing progress reports, conducting formal parent interviews, maintaining accurate records, and good classroom management.
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment to help our students flourish.
* Self-motivated with a professional attitude and attention to detail and accuracy.
* Confident in the use of technology and capable of using Zoom and Google Classroom.
Please email your resume to Mrs. Kathy Bobotsis, the RCMS Head of Schools, at firstname.lastname@example.org.