December 20, 2016
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year. Wishing you the gifts of the season — Peace, Joy, Hope.
From all of us at MTC.
December 6, 2016
NEW! Montessori Dementia Program at One Kenton Place
Montessori Teachers College is the only Montessori Training Centre in Canada to sponsor this program.
The Montessori Dementia Program
- is designed for family members, PSW’s, other care providers and volunteers who are supporting individuals living with dementia.
- presents a new way to think about and provide support for persons living with dementia and their caregivers, using proven Montessori philosophy and systems.
- provides practical techniques and methods taught by both experienced Montessori and Dementia trainers
- gives care providers additional skills that will enable them to create a more purposeful, dignified life for those in their care by encouraging people living with dementia to do for themselves rather than do for them.
- learn how to create Montessori-based systems and material for dementia care that improves the quality of daily life for both the individaul and the caregiver.
This 4 day course is presently being held at One Kenton Place, Toronto.
The next course will be held February 4, 11, 25 & March 4, 2017 at 12 Bannockburn Ave. Toronto.
For more information:
Phone: 416 640 1565