Fredericton Montessori Academy – Fredericton, NB
Fredericton Montessori Academy is currently accepting applications for dedicated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our teaching team in September 2023. We welcome the opportunity to meet with applicants who are passionate about providing a quality Montessori education in a team-based
environment at a competitive salary. At FMA you will have a unique opportunity to work within an applicant Montessori environment working diligently towards accreditation.
Fredericton, New Brunswick is a beautiful place to live. Whether you are enjoying your independence or raising a family, you will surely find unique venues to enjoy life. It continually ranks as one of the best places to live in Canada. It has all the amenities of a large city but the feel of a small town. There are two universities and community colleges, a regional airport, a solid health care system and hospital, as well as amazing hiking trails and pathways throughout the city to enjoy the outdoors. Whether you want to live in an apartment or purchase a home of your own, the cost of living is noticeably more affordable than other provinces in Canada.
• Early Childhood Montessori Diploma (AMI/MACTE)
• Montessori Experience would be an asset
• Standard First Aid and CPR Certification
• Current Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
• Social Development Check
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Kindly submit your résumé to the Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org
• While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted
Commencement Date: August 28th, 2023