Boni Montessori School – Brampton, ON
Boni Montessori School is a well-established private Montessori school located in Brampton. We are dedicated to the pedagogy of Dr. Maria Montessori to deliver an authentic Montessori program to children between 18 months to 6 years.
Our mission is to assist and guide children to grow to their fullest potential and develop independence, self confidence and a Love of Learning.
BMS is looking for teachers who are caring and dedicated to each child’s intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual growth by adhering to the core principles of the Montessori philosophy.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- AMI or MACTE Casa (age 3-6) Diploma.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience working in a Montessori Casa program.
- A current Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Standard First Aid and CPR – Level C.
- Updated immunization record and fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a team
- To communicate with parents on a daily basis in an open and supportive manner.
- Friendly, Responsible and adaptable individual able to work effectively as part of a team.
We are looking for applicants who can start on March 1, 2022. In-person interviews will be conducted at the school. Half hour observation in a classroom at the school is part of the interview process.
Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all applicants in advance, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Boni Montessori School, visit our website: www.bonimontessori.ca