Little Superstars Montessori – ON
Little Superstars Montessori is looking to appoint a dedicated candidate to fill the position of a Montessori Teacher in the Preschool room for ages: 2.5 years to 5 years.
We are committed to embodying diversity and inclusion and are looking for someone who is passionate, positive and caring towards young children.
Our location has been operating for twenty-one years and we have served our community and families with great enthusiasm.
Roles and Responsibilities
Educators will be responsible for the following daily duties, but are not limited to the list below.
- Have a leadership role when working with the Preschool group and team
- Set the environment for successful behaviour that inspires learning and development
- Plan and implement Indoor and Outdoor activities
- Communicate with parents and staff on a daily basis while working with feedbacks
- Follow Health and Hygiene requirements while taking care of daily needs and routines of the children – i.e. sleep, nutrition and toileting etc.
Our main goals in providing care are reflective of the following:
- Health, Safety and well-being
- Supporting positive interactions & communication
- Supporting development through play, inquiry, exploration, positive interactions and the learning environment
- Commitment to the lifelong learning: documenting, reviewing and raising the bar
- Implement Policies and Procedures as stated in the CCEYA. Follow Code of Ethics.
Please contact us at the email below for an interview and remuneration details.