- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of a 3 year old
- Mon-Fri- 8AM-1PM
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking a 3 year old to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of a 3 year old
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of a 3 year old and discuss progress or problems with parents
- Observe a 3 year old for signs of potential learning or behavioral problems and prepare reports for parents
- Guide and assist a 3 year old in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Accredited Montessori Diploma (MACTE / AMI)
- a current First Aid certificate with CPRC
- Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference check
- Up to date Immunization Records including TB
- Must be double COVID vaccinated
Monthly salary Negotiable based on experience.
Please contact Sem P at 613-286-6484 to schedule an interview.