Royal Cachet Montessori and Private Schools – Markham, ON
Royal Cachet Montessori and Private Schools offer programs for Infant, Toddler, Casa, and Elementary students in our clean, bright, spacious, and healthy environment facilities located in Markham and Stouffville.
With increasing enrollment, we are looking for an enthusiastic Casa Montessori Teacher to join our team.
Applicants should have a MACTE-Accredited, Casa Montessori Diploma, current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C with AED certificate, good health assessment, and a clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check.
Successful candidate qualities include:
- Positive, enthusiastic, caring, patient, nurturing, and loving demeanour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents, and school associates.
- Good oral and written communication skills with fluency in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment to help our students flourish.
- Self-motivated with a professional attitude and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Capable of planning and implementing lesson plans, preparing progress reports, conducting formal parent interviews, maintaining accurate records, and good classroom management.
- Follow the school’s policies and procedures with a strong commitment to the Montessori philosophy.
- Confident in the use of technology and capable of using Zoom and Google Classroom.
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: September 2022 or earlier
Please submit your resume to Ms. Naya Bobotsis at email@example.com. We appreciate all applications; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.