Glen Abbey Montessori School – Oakville, ON
Glen Abbey Montessori School (GAMS) is a fully accredited, private CCMA Montessori School. We offer CASA classes for children; 2.5 – 6 year-olds and have been registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education since 1996.
We are currently seeking an experienced visionary Teacher, who is dynamic, enthusiastic, qualified, energetic, and who can become part of our innovative, creative and successful small team of educators.
GAMS’ engaging working environment and dedicated team, will support you in your role as a Montessori Teacher. Working in small class sizes with a ratio of 1:8, you will have the chance to challenge your students towards reaching their full potential.
The successful/ideal applicant should possess the following:
– Effective classroom management skills
– Positive attitude
– Enthusiasm and a love for children
– Montessori or ECE Diploma – certification
– Teaching experience will be considered as an asset
– Able to integrate and work in a positive team player environment
– Able to communicate effectively, in English with students, parents, and colleagues
– Have excellent, English Oral, Writing, Communication, and Presentation Skills
– Criminal reference check
– Medical certificate of good health upon request
– Current First Aid + CPR training
– Immunization Certificate, as well as TB test
This is a full-time position, with the opportunity for professional growth and career stability.
All candidates will be given equal consideration, however, only those selected to attend an interview will be contacted.
- Full-time, Permanent
- $20.00-$22.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- teaching: 2 years (required)
- Montessori or ECE diploma (required)
- In person
Expected start date
- September 1, 2023