Eureka Montessori – Richmond Hill, ON
Eureka Montessori is currently looking for a Montessori certified Casa teacher/RECE at our school in North Richmond Hill.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and activities that advance the learning of all students in the class as well as identify and address the unique learning needs and behaviors of each child.
- Support children in their emotional, cognitive, social and physical development.
- Monitoring the progress of each child in the class and sharing progress or concerns (orally and in writing) with parents and school principal through regular communication, written progress reports, and parent-teacher interviews.
- Day-to-day management of the classroom, including keeping forms and records up to date, ensuring a safe and clean classroom environment, and working constructively with assistant teachers and other staff.
- Establish and maintain positive and collaborative relationships with students, parents and co-workers.
- Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities as required.
- Other school related duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a Montessori Teacher Diploma
- Certified in Standard First Aid and CPR Training
- Clear Police Vulnerable Sector Criminal Check
- Medical clearance and up to date immunization
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
We kindly request all applicants send their resume to email@example.com.