NWT Montessori Society
5212 52nd Street
Start Date: August, 2021
The NWT Montessori Society is hiring a full-time Montessori Casa Teacher in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. We are seeking a dedicated Casa Teacher who is passionate and committed to the Montessori philosophy.
- • Accredited Montessori Casa Diploma (AMI or TMI an asset)
- • Current Standard First Aid, CPR and AED
- • Current Immunization Records
- • Current Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
- • Patient, friendly and respectful toward children, co-workers and families
- • Strong communication skills
- • Ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- • Strong classroom management skills
- • Ability to work with a team as well as independently
- • Able to adhere to the policies of the Society
- • Committed to growth and development
Renumeration and Hours of Work
- • Working Hours are Monday – Friday (with the exception of Holidays and School Closures)
- • The NWT Montessori Society offers a competitive salary based on experience
- • Extended Health Benefits
- • Will assist in relocation fees for the right candidate
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Yellowknife is a vibrant community, rich in culture and tradition. The city boasts a wide-variety of amenities and activities.