Rocking Horse Montessori School is seeking an experienced Casa Montessori Teacher (MACTE/AMI) to fill a vacancy commencing August 31st, 2021.
What are we looking for in our employees?
It is very important for those who work at Rocking Horse Montessori to share the same core values and strive for the same goals as the school itself. Beyond communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the necessary credentials, it is essential for each applicant to have an unwavering commitment to truly understanding the needs of the RHMS children. We value team players with a positive attitude who are responsible, professional, and passionate. We are looking for individuals with strong interpersonal skills, who are just as comfortable nurturing and educating children as they are discussing a child’s performance with their parents and collaborating closely with their colleagues.
- MACTE or AMI Certified
- Minimum one year of teaching experience in a Montessori setting is preferred
- Certified in Standard First Aid, including Infant & Child CPR – Level C
- Current vulnerable sector check, vulnerable sector screening will be requested
- Updated immunization record and TB test required
- Good communication skills, verbally and written
- To plan and implement an effective Montessori program for children within a warm and nurturing learning environment
- To supervise the children at all times, ensuring a safe environment
- To maintain a positive and consistent approach towards child management that is compatible with the philosophy and values of Rocking Horse Montessori School
- To communicate with parents on a daily basis in an open and supportive manner
- To demonstrate sound knowledge of all relevant sections of the Child Care Early Years Act
- To maintain professionalism, confidentiality, and courtesy at all times
- Min 1 year teaching experience needed
The job description will be discussed in further detail if you are selected for an interview.
Candidates interested in applying, should email their resume to: Krystal Novillo, Supervisor of Rocking Horse Montessori School.