Gwillimbury Hills Montessori School – Sharon, ON
The Gwillimbury Hills Montessori School is located in North of New Market, York Region, Ontario, Canada, and is a fully licensed childcare center, providing Montessori education for children from age 18 months to 6 years old. Through the Gwillimbury Hills Montessori, children receive care designed to help them develop their academic, emotional, and social skills, and grow the foundations they will need to succeed in life. Our vision is to make every customer experience easy, efficient, and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity have the talent and passion to be a top-performing ambassador,
we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
The Montessori CASA teacher is responsible for educating, stimulating, influencing, and caring for the children in their classroom. Their principal responsibilities include: maintaining a high-quality environment, assessing, observing, and caring for the individual needs of every child, educating children in accordance to the designated curriculum model for their age group, maintaining open and honest lines of communication between parents and team members, and always exemplifying professionalism.
- Use a variety of relevant resources and technology to supplement the lesson plans in a meaningful way
- Use a variety of formative and summative assessments such as diagnostics, assignments, tests/quizzes, and homework projects to initiate lesson objective and assess learning
- Maintain a positive learning environment using age-appropriate and effective classroom management techniques
- Keep up-to-date on innovative teaching methods and developments in the education field through seminars, additional qualifications, etc.
- Present and teach Montessori lessons to Casa children and Provide monthly lesson plans
- Manage Montessori Casa Classroom and take responsibility in taking care of children’s needs in the prepared Montessori Environment
- Possess Diploma in Montessori Casa Training from the AMI Training or MACTE accredited Montessori Training Institute
- Have more than one year of experience working in a Montessori environment
- Be loving, Motivated, patient, reliable, responsible, mature, hard-working, adaptable, willing to learn and flexible
- Up-to-date First Aid and CPR
- Up-to-date Immunization and 2 tiered TB test
- Possess positive working attitude
- Be genuinely interested in teaching young children
- Candidates who are familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel are preferred
- Each applicant must have a current Police Check including Vulnerable Sector Screening, a valid and current CPR with Standard First Aid C + AED certificate
- The successful candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, has excellent communication skills, experience working in a team environment, friendly and is willing to contribute to the success of the School beyond his/her own classroom
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$28.00 per hour
We request all applicants to contact Mrs. Parvin Mahjoubi and send your resumes to email@example.com.