Brackendale Montessori – Ajax, ON
Brackendale Montessori is inviting candidates to submit resumes for the position of Casa Directress.
Candidates should be enthusiastic, patient and must have excellent communication skills to work effectively with colleagues and parents. A commitment to inspire, motivate and understand the child’s needs is necessary, in the effort to guide and manage the classroom. They will be supported by a supportive and helpful management team to help guide, train and transition them into this role.
Applicants interested must:
- have a Montessori certification
- be a supportive and a reliable person with a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- have great work ethic and be able to work independently and as a team to maintain our positive school culture
- be passionate for working with children
- have strong classroom management and excellent problem solving skills
- be professional and Independent
- have a commitment to the Montessori Philosophy
- be able to work effectively as a part of a team
- have current Standard First Aid and CPR
- provide a current Medical Immunization Record
- provide a current criminal reference check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $3,750.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ajax, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Early Childhood General Education Teachers: 1 year (preferred)
All interested applicants are required to send their resume to email@example.com.