Kinderhuis Montessori is a well-established CCMA accredited school. We offer authentic Montessori programs for children 12 months to Lower Elementary. Our school is a loving and caring environment that offers learning, support, guidance and joy for our students and families and staff members.
We are looking for a new team member that aligns with our school values, has excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and a passion for the Montessori pedagogy. This team player should come with a positive attitude and professionalism.
They should be comfortable with communicating with parents, collaborating with staff members, and guiding children. If you are committed to inspiring children’s intellectual, emotional, and physical potential and continuing to grow as an educator, Kinderhuis Montessori may be the place for you.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and education plus a comprehensive health benefit package.
- Prepare a self-directed, stimulating, and inclusive learning environment for students, to meet their individual needs following the Montessori pedagogy.
- Maintain open and positive communication with students’ parents.
- Keep the classroom clean and inviting by keeping materials organized and disinfecting daily.
- Understands Montessori theory and how to apply it in the classroom focusing on the social, emotional, intellectual, and physical needs of the students.
- A positive and respectful role model for young children who displays patience, kindness, and calmness in all interactions.
- MACTE certification
- Experience working in a Montessori environment.
- Experience in a private school is preferred.
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level C
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Up to Date Immunizations
- 2 step TB test
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org