“I received tons of extremely important and useful information that changed my views both as an educator and as a parent”.
The above comment was received from a student currently completing our Early Childhood course. It is very encouraging for all of us at MTC to receive this positive feedback.
Here’s what’s currently happening at MTC:
- Some of our courses are ending and new courses are starting. Therefore, the summer is an exciting time for the MTC staff and faculty.
- This month we look forward to welcoming Dr. Donald McKay, Professor Emeritus, ECE Ryerson University, who will be working with our Infant Toddler group.
- The Early Childhood course oral examinations have taken place. We are always very grateful to our qualified examiners who join us annually for the final assessment of students.
- MTC’s 8-day Summer Assistants’ course begins on July 2, 2013. This course is filling up rapidly, but there are still a few places available.
- We look forward to working with our Elementary group in July as that group prepares for the end of year final assessments. In particular, we always look forward to viewing and reviewing their original Cosmic Projects.
- MTC continues to welcome applications for our Early Childhood Diploma course commencing September 7, 2013. If you are interested, do, please, contact us as soon as possible. The application process includes a personal interview which needs to be scheduled.
- MTC’s Montessori for Dementia workshops continue to be very popular. The dates for the next 2-day workshop are September 9 and 10, 2013 at Christie Gardens Residential Home. Do watch our website for dates of other upcoming Workshops.
Debbie Couture is pleased to accept enquiries and applications for all the MTC courses.
- We are pleased that the $100 gift to our Alumni for successful diploma course registrations links us to our graduates in a positive way.
Until next week…